The Devon Branch of the Huntington’s Disease Association functions via a Branch Committee and various other individuals (all volunteers) offering their assistance from time to time. The pages of this website are designed to give families, carers and health professionals in our region a better understanding of the local support and facilities available.
The main objectives of our local Devon Branch are as follows:-
- To raise Public Awareness of HD by participating and organising events in our region
- To provide more Local Information which is not included in the HDA national website
- To arrange and promote Fund Raising encouraging others to assist whenever possible
- To help local families with their Problem Solving by offering practical and financial assistance
Our objectives are achieved by:-
- Acting in conjunction with the Huntington’s Regional Care Adviser (RCA)
- Producing regular Newsletters for branch members including Health Professionals
- Exchanging views at informal “Get Together” sessions open to all branch members
- Keeping in touch with those on the internet and providing useful information via this website
- The website links contained on these pages are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that the HDA endorses these websites.
- The HDA has no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which the HDA shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.